Real Photos from Real Customers
The Pro-SE Series Dual Stage CO2 Regulator is an extremely durable and reliable device allowing you to control the CO2 injection in the most comfortable way. Look at the New Generation of our most popular CO2 regulator and trust the most reliable equipment.
The Pro-SE model comes with an integrated Solenoid Valve and a universal power adapter with voltage 100V-200V that can be connected to a timer making the system fully automatic.
The Dual-stage design minimises an increase in output pressure as pressure drops in the co2 cylinder and will prevent end-tank-dump keeping your aquarium safe and CO2 levels constant. The regulator is equipped with two gauges showing the tank volume and the flow pressure/working pressure.
This CO2 regulator comes with a bubble counter and an extremely precise needle valve and an in-built check valve preventing the backflow of water and damaging the regulator. The working pressure is adjustable up to +/- 40PSI (3 BAR) which makes it an excellent product for both marine and freshwater tanks.
The stem thread is made according to North America/CGA320 standard. This CO2 regulator is compatible with all CO2Art tubes and accessories. Pro-SE CO2 regulator provides you with a range of valuable features:
- Safe 12V DC Integrated Solenoid Valve
- Power adapter with universal voltage 100V-240V
- New quality design and completely new construction.
- Innovative design provides extreme accuracy and safety.
- Integrated Solenoid Valve.
- Adjustable working pressure up to +/- 40PSI (3 BAR) which makes an excellent product for both Tropical and Marine Aquariums.
- Needle valve with bubble counter included.
- Dual gauge pressure indicators (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure)
- Dual stage construction
- The thread is made according to North America CGA320 standard.